Exclusive Interview with Gospel Act " C-WONDER"

 Great  Gospel Act C-WONDER has promised his fans and well wishers that this is not the end but the beginning of great music from him

Whats your full name and where are your from?
My names are Nzeribe chibuikem kingsley

Whats your genre /Style of song?
I call  it  gospel gospel

Who's your role model in the music industry?

I am singularly not interested in other peoples kind of singing for then I will want to do a song like thiers,for me ,I rather go anyhow the lord leads me  through his spirit  i.e I just flow with the  holyghost
how long have you bin  doing music?
For a while now,I was in the circular circles  while I was  in school,but I had an encounter with the lord God almighty and that changed me forever, so therefore putting my circular history n my gospel history I cld say  7yrs now.

At what age did you start music?
I  wrote my first song  when I was about 11 yrs of age.

What's  the title of your first song?
It didn’t have a title

What song are you working on at the moment?
Its called plenty money,I know the  Christian community even the world are gonna jump at the tititle but , I have always believed in confession, even our salvation is gotten by us confessing our belief n Christ Jesus,that he rose from the dead,so this song is  a confession of  prosperity financial wise

Who produced this song?
The song was produced by willie o and I,I brought the blue print and he built the house.

What else do you enjoy doing apart from music?
I love preaching the gospel, ,table tennis,I love mentoring little kids

What keeps you going?
The  Holy ghost, He never lets go and yes I love Him

Thank you for your time
“You’re always welcome”
Exclusive Interview with Gospel Act " C-WONDER" Exclusive Interview with Gospel Act " C-WONDER" Reviewed by Unknown on September 15, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments