Exclusive Interview With a Rising Artist Hardey

 
Exclusive interview with a rising artist hardey
What's your name and where are you from? 
I am ademola adeniyi isaac , I am from ogun state

At what age did you start doing music ?
I started doing music when I was 14

Who's your role model in the music industry? 
I love so many nigerian artist, my favourites are olamide, wizkid and wandecoal

What else do you enjoy apart from doing music?
I enjoy playing games, I also enjoy doing freestyles

Do you have any jam cooking for your fans out there? 
Yeah, AYO that's the title, I promise you all will love it

Your new single, Who is the producer? 
SreamAward winning producer "steinebeats"

What keeps you going? 
God keeps me going, my family and my real friends 

So what's your advise to upcoming artiste?
My advice is you all should b focused and you should believe in God and in your dream

Thank you for your time hardey, all the best in your career 


Exclusive Interview With a Rising Artist Hardey Exclusive Interview With a Rising Artist Hardey Reviewed by Unknown on November 17, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments