Exclusive Interview with trending Hip-Pop artist Scar



We Caught up with Lag's hottest Hip-hop Sensation SCAR who have been making waves of late.

Scar Revealed so much about his career, his challenges and what he is presently working on.

Q: May we meet you?

I am Saviour Chinemerem Ohanweh,the son of his royal majesty Eze Dr Oliver Ohanweh from okohia in isiala-mbano l.g.a. imo state, Nigeria. Also known as Scar. I am a musical artist and a business man.

Q: Your Educational Background?

I attended radiance pry sch. Also passed through Tender touch college before attaining a bachelor's degree in mass communication, imo state university in 2008 and served my country in ekiti state in 2011.

Q: How long have you been into music?

I have been into music since my mother's stomach but professionally in 2004.
I was the social prefect back in college so I organized,danced and entertained my mates and was outstanding as a result of this. So I was advised by all to further it into a career.

Q: What are the challenges you've faced so far?

I have faced a lot of challenges before the invention of social media, low publicity, frauds by music promoters who just take money and nothing to show for it and other challenges. I can't begin and end in an interview, because i have faced a lot of challenges.

Q: What is your perception of the music industry now and what do you think can be done to help restructure the industry?

The music industry so far has improved compared to back then about ten years ago when there were little or no promoters and platforms to express your music. Now we have social media unlike when you have to go and search for daddy showki or charly boy to promote us lol. And paid peanuts after hard works or rather we pay for shows so our talents but now musicians earn big and that's a plus now.

The industry should create easier, cheaper and better ways for artists to be promoted.
The upcoming pay more to be heard than the already known artists and it should be looked into so not only the rich get to be heard.

Q: What are the projects you're currently working on?

I'm working on projects both in and out of music, like I said I am a business man. Musically, I am working on more good songs and video shoots and improving on my brand as well. Not been easy but getting there.

Q: Are you presently in a Relationship?

No, I'm not in any relationship for now. Hard work needs no distractions as we all know.

Q: If you're to date any female artist in the industry, who would you go for?

Honestly, I have none in mind. Maybe niniola or waje so she could sing for me before I sleep at nighthawk lol.

Q: What's your definition of Style?

I believe in uniqueness n class. That's real definition of class.

Q: How do you unwind?

Well, I like chilling with them boiz. Talk sense into one another while we take a sip or 2 of fine wine. Watch action
or sports.

Q: Any advise for the upcoming artists out there?

I believe everyone can put a stamp on their decisions and say "I must do this" because anything you perceive, then believe just work towards it and then you achieve. That's it
Exclusive Interview with trending Hip-Pop artist Scar Exclusive Interview with trending Hip-Pop artist Scar Reviewed by Unknown on August 10, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments