Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican


Ace Publicity features one of the runner ups for the face of ADORABLE AFRICANS
Tell us about yourself
Omotara Badmus,19yrs old ,300 level computer science student of oduduwa university ipetumodu osun state.


Why do you want to work as a model?
Modeling is an expressive art form that tells a story without words and am fully in for it. I want to work as a model because  I want to and I have great passion for it,i have always been a stylish person.....Fashion is a deep passion of mine

Why are you interested in this career?
I am interested in this career because ever since I was a kid, I've always watched fashion runwayshows on tv,go through models rack in magazines since then it's been more than a dream!!!

Have you attended fashion modeling courses?
No, I have not attended any fashion modeling courses.

What are your goals as a model? How do you see yourself progress in this field?
Have an agent that believes in me and have a portfolio strong enough that photographers are requesting me to build their books.Rise to the top of my agents division with agents working with me in all the major markets and land me my first cover.Have my face recognizable enough that clients are now trying to sell themselves to me, not my agent selling me to them and I want to be a beauty Queen,An ambassador,have my own agency,makeup academy and a dance school lol I love dancing!!!!! Godwilling i'll get there

Do you eat nutritiously? How often do you exercise or go to the gym?
Yes I eat nutritiously (Lots of fruits and water) and I exercise often and hit the gym once in a while!!! I can be very lazy when it comes to that at times

Are you registered to any modeling agency?
No, I am not registered into any modeling agency

Do you have any limitations? Would you model any kind of clothing at all , bikinis and all?
I don't have any limitations I would model for any kind of clothing!!!

State your availability: would you travel? Work full-time, part time? Any hours?
I work part time because of school but I am always available Travel? Sure I can!!!
Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican Reviewed by Unknown on October 16, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments