Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican

 Ace Publicity features one of the runner ups for the face of ADORABLE AFRICANS

Why do you want to work as a model?
I have a thing for fashion and i have always wanted to do some modelling. and when i have reached the pinnacle i plan to reach in modeling i want to branch out and become a designer. I model for my own designs for a start.

Tell us about your education ? Have you attended fashion modeling courses?
I am a graduate of covenant university. Studied accounting. I haven't attended a fashion modelling school.

What are your goals as a model?
My goals , to become a renowned model and work with big names and then with determination and hardwork I will progress and reach the top.

How do you communicate with people ? are you patient ? 
I communicate freely with people although am kinda shy. I am a patient person. I am very friendly. Am very open.

Do you eat nutritiously ? how often do you exercise?
I eat nutritiously and I eat a lot. I do exercise seldomly. I go to the gym not very often tho.

Are you registered to any modeling agency?
I am not registered to any modelling agency

Do you have any limitations? Would you model any kind of clothing at all, pants and all?
Yeah I can model any kind of clothing.

State your availability: would  you travel? Work full-time, part-time? Any hours?
Yeah I would travel...buh on a part time basis
Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican Reviewed by Unknown on October 16, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments