Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican



Ace Publicity features one of the runner ups for the face of ADORABLE AFRICANS


Tell us about yourself
• My name is mistura bello,am 20years of age,5ft 10inches in height,Slim body,chocolate in complexion.My favorite activities during leisure periods are dancing,swimming,studying etc..

Why do you want to work as a model?
• I work as a model because I have the passion for it and also to embrace my inner beauty.

Why are you interested in this career?
• Am interested in this career because i want to serve as a visual aid to the public,to show off designers who have been given talents.

Tell us about your education: Have you attended fashion modeling courses?
• Am a  biomedical student of "IRGIB AFRICA UNIVERSITY "Benin republic  in my second year.
* i haven't attended any modeling course but have attended runway training.

Why would you think you are fit to be a model?
• I am fit to be a model because have got vital statistics (B34,W28,H38) 5ft10inches tall, also a positive attitude and experience.

What are your goals as a model? How do you see yourself  progress in this field?
• My Goals as a model is that I want to make a name in modeling line,also to act as a good role model to people.I see myself progress in this field as I have more experience in the job.

How do you communicate with people? Are you patient? Are you friendly? How open are you to clients' requirements?
• I communicate with people in a well cultured manner.Yes, am a patient person.Yes ,am very friendly.I am sincere,I communicate openly and effectively,shares my knowledge,manage time and meet deadlines.

Do you eat nutritiously? How often do you exercise or go to the gym?
• Yes I eat nutritious meal (balanced diet),when I don't have enough time for the gym,I exercise every morning.

Do you have any limitations? Would you model any kind of clothing at all, bikinis and all?
• I have no limitations.Yes,Any kind of clothing is fine in as much as it wouldn't expose my nudity.

State your availability: would  you travel? Work full-time, part-time? Any hours?
•Yes I will travel .Part-time for now because of my studies.
Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican Exclusive Interview with an #AdorableAfrican Reviewed by Unknown on October 25, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments