BROGUES & PAISLEY NECKERCHIEF

IMG_7639
Hello guys! I hope you are all having a great week so far. I have been on the hunt for a great pair of brogues for a while and when I saw these ones I did not hesitate for one minute although
I’ve always wanted the lanvin brogues in black but they don’t seem to go down in price and when they do, they don’t have any in my size. So I just gave up and went for these ones instead, but if it’s meant to be, we’ll cross paths again. I love bringing femininity with a touch of masculinity together, it’s like a bitter sweet type of thing, you know…. I don’t think you will ever find me dressed “pretty”, I think there always has to be that element of toughness. But, I think this comes down to personality sometimes.
We’ll speak soon xx

name of the photo
name of the photo

IMG_7695
BROGUES & PAISLEY NECKERCHIEF BROGUES & PAISLEY NECKERCHIEF Reviewed by Unknown on July 09, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments