How Can You Tell if He Loves You?

Even if he hasn’t expressed his love for you verbally, there could be plenty of nonverbal signs that he’s totally in love with you. If you’re on the lookout for clues that he’s in
L-O-V-E with you, watch out for one of these signs!

Sign #1: He makes you a priority
When you become an important part of his day-to-day life, that’s a pretty good sign that he’s feeling some love for you. Taking time out of each day to catch up with you, planning weekly dates and being attentive to your needs are all signs that you’re becoming a priority in his life.
“I know you never want to be that guy that blows off his friends, but when I started dating my girlfriend, I noticed that I didn’t mind ditching ‘guy time’ to hang out with her,” says Cameron*, a sophomore at Seattle University. “When you love a girl, you make sure you have time to see her no matter what; it’s just what you do!”
When he makes time in his busy schedule of friends, school and sports just to make sure he can see you, that’s a good sign that you’re a real priority in his life.
Sign #2: He talks to you about the future
When you think about the future, you always factor in the people you love, so when your guy brings up the future to you, there’s a good chance that you’re one of those loved ones! Christopher says there’s a definite possibility that he loves you if he “talks to you about the future using the words ‘we’ or ‘us’ instead of ‘I’ or ‘me,’ sometimes without even realizing it.”
Even if the future plans are just hypothetical, it’s still a big sign that he imagines you being in his life for a long time.
“My boyfriend took SO long to tell me that he loved me,” says Hannah, a junior at the University of Washington. “I was getting really frustrated because we had been dating for several months, but one day he told me that he was thinking about places that we could move to after graduation and I was kind of taken aback. When I realized he was factoring me into his future plans, it made me feel a lot better. Even though he hadn’t said it yet, I knew he loved me—he just needed some time!”
Sign # 3: He keeps you close
Unspoken displays of affection can be a big indicator that a guy has some pretty strong feelings for you – mainly, his body language when you two are out together in public.
Christopher says there’s a good chance he loves you if “he keeps you close, walks next to you and has no hesitation to show a public display of affection (i.e., holding your hands, placing his hand at the lower part of your back or giving you butterfly kisses). All this not only lets you know he’s into you, but also lets others know he’s not available.”
When a guy loves you, he wants everyone to know that you’re his girl, which is why these subtle displays of affection can hold a lot of meaning!
Sign #4: He actively listens to you talk about your day
Any guy can pretend to listen about your day, but when a guy loves you he’ll actually listen. Why? Because he wants to!
If he loves you, he’ll want to know about how your day was and how he can make it better. He’ll be there for support when you’re having a pretty crappy day or happy for you when you got an A on that big test of yours. If you notice he’s really engaged when you’re telling him personal stories or he asks a lot of pertinent questions, it’s a good sign that he’s heading towards those feelings of love.
“When you love someone, you want to know about their day because you actually care,” says Patrick*, a junior at Gonzaga University. “It also makes you want to open up to them more, too, and share personal stories about yourself. I tell my girlfriend things I wouldn’t be able to tell my guy friends or my siblings because I know she cares and I feel comfortable telling her.”
Talking to you about his day may also be a sign that he loves you. When he shares personal stories with you and values your input, it says a lot about his feelings for you.
Sign #5: You meet his extended family
Meeting the family is a big deal, so when he takes you home for Thanksgiving or introduces you to his grandparents, don’t take it lightly! Most guys wouldn’t introduce their significant others to their relatives unless they were really serious about them.
“I would never let a girl meet all my relatives unless I knew I loved her and saw a future with her,” Cameron says. “If you bring a girl home to meet your whole family, they all usually assume it’s pretty serious. I know my relatives still ask me about my ex-girlfriend ALL the time because I brought her to one of my family reunions a few years ago. It’s not worth it to just bring any girl home; she’s got to be special.”
How Can You Tell if He Loves You? How Can You Tell if He Loves You? Reviewed by Unknown on July 13, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments