Life is a pocket

 
NB; no attention was paid to the typographical accuracy (so i case i "gbagaun" sorry in advance )

Hello ...i'm henry uche dennis .... I havent  wrote a story in a long time sha ( been super busy) ....
Okay one random saturday eve a nigga as usual , i was bored and all ... looking for mad fun ,i went to hang out at bar / chilling zone like that , So i dressed up boarded a bike as usual to this cool new bar , certain i will meet lots of fine ass girls there i stuffed my wallet with enuff cash  (mind u, them just paid me salary na why )...

I arrived the club as badt ,sharp nigga , i  took a seat beside one lia skin beauty like that ( feeling quite confident that i had money in wallet ) ... I ordered for a bottle of orijin and grilled fish to start with as i check out our lia skin bae ... I checked her out for about 10 minutes and i noticed she wasnt really feeling the environment ( she was prolly bored ) ... So i leaned closer (trynna form James bond ) to start a convo .. and Of course i started a convo like a boss ...
Before long i asked if i could buy her a drink  ... she obliged and i also went to do oversabi (i asked the waiter to bring grilled chicken for aunty lia skin and give what she wanted  ( i knew i fucked up but fuck it bro , i have money) .... i ordered more drinks for myself and one more grilled fish ...

Wait first , lemme describe how this lia skinned babe was ( to justify why was so into her)
She was 5,2foot tall , With medium size ass (ass was so portable when i saw it i immediately thought of  rice and chicken in a gold plated  "take away " pack designed my malivelyhood) ....  The boobs made me trip , They looked like grape and half sliced water melon put together ...Her body was fire (she literally put my soul in a microwave).. One other thing i liked about her was lips , i could live on diet of kissing the pair and just water for a year (no jokes)...

Well that aside , bottomline i got closer to le boo and  it was already getting late ,so collected her number  ,  called the waiter and requested my bill , he happily brought  it.. On seeing the bill i was stunned but i wasn't really worried cuz i thought i had this covered ...  I reached for my wallet in an attempt to make payment and behold uncle (my wallet) was missing in action ... at first i thought i was "sumthing like joking sturvs" but i searched everywhere for the wallet and still nowhere to be found .. buh i found out something , " my back pocket had a hole..
Then i flashed back to when i was dressing up to hit the chilling  joint and i remembered wearing the trousers been fully aware of the issue it had , promising myself " i will not put anything in it" ....

To cut the plenty story short , the waiter noticed i was looking for my wallet and so did our lai skinned bae ... What shocked me was when aunty yellow pawpaw stood up to hug this dude that came in with camry and  said to him " where have u been?? , i have been waiting for you like forever and i have been super bored" ... I could believe my HEYES * IN olamide's voice"  our yellow pawpaw lai skin bae slyed my ass without saying shit to me ...  only for her to head to another table with her BF or whoever the guy was..
I was so devastated and embarrassed i jejely requested for a minute to call my neighbour at home to bail me out buh before then i had the option of working a shift as a waiter of the reminder of the night ( to reduce the money i owed).. I was made to serve aunty lai skin and her Guy drinks that night ...
Although i knew i fucked up but somehow i was only angry at aunty yellow pawpaw as if she was the one that said i should lose my wallet .... All i could think of was thunder striking her down and changing her complexion to Ghanaian black (engine oil black) ....
I just said to my sef "you saw someone alone pressing phone and you just carried her boredom as your life mission , SMH"
 I cancel "hanging and chilling  out" through out the month ... If i got bored i will just drink water/ garri and play temple run on my fone or just go to sleep ...  Shekena......
and for the record she gave me a wrong number :(
 
Life is a pocket Life is a pocket Reviewed by Unknown on July 30, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments