Uti Nwanchuckwu Also Receives a Special Invite From Jay Z




Host of AFMag Jara” show/Former winner of Big Brother Africa, Uti Nwanchukwu, gushes with excitement as he is among the 20 people in Nigeria who received a special invite from Iconic rapper, Jay Z.

Uti

Cool DJ Jimmy Jatt was also among the 20 people to receive this invite.
Uti, who claims to be the one who would be hosting the launch, excitedly posted on his page of how honoured he is to be among the 20 people invited by Jay Z. He said:
THE Dusse is tha Sh!t… If I do say so mysef If I do say so Mysef���� only 20 personalities In Nigeria were sent this special package for Jay Z himself and I’m honored to be one of them! ahhh that moment you know U worth it. he he he looku looku me o. no jealous me ooo�� and Oh I get to host the Launch this Saturday. ain’t I blessed
Uti Nwanchuckwu Also Receives a Special Invite From Jay Z Uti Nwanchuckwu Also Receives a Special Invite From Jay Z Reviewed by Unknown on June 08, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments